Aquila since end of 60’s produced sport and racing bikes in Florence. They made this special edition Aquila Krono for Città di Bassano 1985 trophy, original paint and decals , steel frame and fork handmade with Columbus AIR tubes, size 55.5 seat tube x 55.5 top tube (center/center).
Used but in perfect working conditions. Some tiny stratches, some missed point of paint, straight, no dents, no rust, perfect working conditions. Wheelset by GPM, rear disc wheel 28″ Ambrosio by Logos refurbished, front wheel 26″ gpm hubs. Frame tubes Columbus AIR.
All revised no needs interventions.
- Columbus AIR
- Groupset and components:
- Galli Record 7 speed rear derailleur
- Galli Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Super Record crono shifters
- ETA titanium bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Campagnolo Victory crankset (170 mm arms, 52/42 teeth)
- Modolo Kronos brake levers
- Modolo Kronos brake calipers (no hoods)
- ITM crono città di Bassano stem (lenght 10,5 cm c/c)
- ITM cronopiega handlebar
- ETA aluminium headset 1″
- Ambrosio by Logos rear wheel on Vittoria Cx tubular
- GPM front hubs 32 holes, nisi Laser rim on Vittoria 26″ tubular
- Campagnolo c-Record seatpost (milled)
- Selle Italia Flite titanium saddle
- Regina Extra 7v freewheel
- Ofmega Sintesi pedals with toeclip and Cristophe tape
ITEM CODE: ” B3118-aqlcrom7 “
Contact me for any questions and more photos.