Rare preserved Bianchi Specialissima 1982 equipped Campagnolo Super Record groupset complete, handmade with Columbus SL tubes for Bianchi, size 49,5 seat tube x 52,5 top tube (center/center), used but in perfect working conditions. Original celeste Bianchi color in very good conditions, few missed point of paint, few scratches, original decals, no dents, no cracks, very good chromium plating, the frame is straight, very nice in live view.
Groupset Campagnolo Super Record in very nice conditions, all parts are original, Regina chain, 3t Superleggera handlebar. New brakes housing and wires, original Campagnolo brakes lever hood, new handletape, new Vittoria Rally tubulars, the bike is ready to go no needs to fit.
- Columbus SL steel for Bianchi
- Groupset and components:
- Campagnolo Super Record rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Super Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Super Record shifters
- Campagnolo Super Record bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Campagnolo Super Record crankset (170 mm arms, 52/42 teeth)
- Campagnolo Super Record brake levers
- Campagnolo logo scudo lever hood (original)
- Campagnolo Super Record brake calipers
- 3T stem engraved Bianchi (length 10 cm c/c)
- 3T Superleggera handlebar
- Campagnolo Super Record headset 1″
- Campagnolo Super Record hubs 32 holes
- Nisi rims 32 holes for tubulars
- Vittoria Rally tubulars (700×23)
- Campagnolo Super Record seatpost
- Campagnolo seat bolt
- San Marco Concor Supercorsa saddle
- Regina freewheel
- Regina chain
ITEM CODE: B24521-bncspsr6
The sale refers to a used item over 40 years of age. The object looks like in the photos and it is in perfect working order. However, due to the age of the object, it is not possible to guarantee the technical specifications of the factory and there is no guarantee on breakages or malfunctions due to stress, incorrect use or bad reassembly after the sale. For any doubts or questions about details or technical specifications, ask before purchasing. Returns will not be accepted for the above. Thank you for your cooperation.
Lorenzo ItalianSteelBike squad.
Contact me for any questions and more photos.