Legendary mechanic in Filotex team during the 60’s/70’s Felice Branca was a fine artisan framebuilders as well, this is a late 70’s Branca Record equipped Campagnolo Nuovo Record groupset complete, handmade with Columbus SL tubes, size 52,5 seat tube x 54 top tube (center/center), used but in perfect working conditions.
Frame refurbished 2 years ago by Roncelli, new color and new decalset, new chromium plating, just few missed point of paint, very high quality restore, look at images the bike is absolutely stunning!
Groupset Campagnolo Nuovo Record in very good conditions, wheelset for tubulars. All revised, new handletape, new brakes lever hood in old logo Campagnolo world, new housing and wires, the bike is ready for Eroica does not need to fit.
- Columbus SL steel
- Groupset and components:
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record shifters
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Campagnolo Record crankset (170 mm arms, 53/42 teeth)
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record brake levers
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record brake calipers
- Campagnolo world logo hoods (reproduction)
- 3t stem (lenght 10,5 cm)
- 3t handlebar
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record headset 1″
- Campagnolo Record hubs 32 holes
- Ambrosio Durex Synthesis rims 32 holes for tubulars
- Pirelli International tubulars (worn)
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record seatpost
- Campagnolo seat bolt
- 3t saddle
- Regina freewheel
ITEM CODE: B26721-brnrenr6
The sale refers to a used item over 40 years of age. The object looks like in the photos and it is in perfect working order. However, due to the age of the object, it is not possible to guarantee the technical specifications of the factory and there is no guarantee on breakages or malfunctions due to stress, incorrect use or bad reassembly after the sale. For any doubts or questions about details or technical specifications, ask before purchasing. Returns will not be accepted for the above. Thank you for your cooperation.
Lorenzo ItalianSteelBike squad.
Contact me for any questions and more photos.