The first mountain bike produced in Italy, Cinelli Rampichino by Columbus, equipped Shimano Mountain 7v groupset complete, steel frame size L, Columbus Cromor tubing suitable for tall cyclist 180/190 cm (5,9/6,23 ft), used but in perfect working conditions.
Original paint and decals, some missed point of paint, few scratches, no dents, no cracks, beautiful in live view, the saddle is worn-out. Groupset Shimano in excellent conditions!!!
All original, all revised, serial number C89020400 (february 1989).
- Cinelli, Columbus Cromor tubing
- Groupset and components:
- Shimano LX 7v rear derailleur
- Shimano LX front derailleur
- Shimano LX shifters / brake levers
- Shimano LX bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Shimano LX crankset, triple speed (175 mm arms)
- Shimano LX cantilever brakes
- Cinelli stem
- Cinelli handlebar
- Shimano LX headset 1″
- Shimano LX hubs 36 holes
- Araya rims 36 holes, 26 inch
- Cinelli saddle
- Shimano 7v freewheel