The RAREST Colnago from the 80’s, icon model designed by Ferrari for Ernesto Colnago, Colnago C35 anniversary, equipped with Shimano Durace 7402, design and engineering in Maranello factory by Ferrari, carbon frame and carbon fork size medium, used but in perfect working conditions.
All original, few tiny cratches on paint, no rust, no craks, very good conditions, absolutely fantastic in live view! Groupset Shimano Durace 7402 in very nice conditions, Ambrosio Spinergy wheels for clinchers. New Vittoria Pro Team clinchers, new Shimano sprockets, all revised, no needs to fit.
- C35 carbon frame and fork Ferrari engineering
- Groupset and components:
- Shimano Durace rear derailleur
- Shimano Durace front derailleur
- Shimano Durace STI
- Shimano Durace bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Shimano Durace crankset (172,5 mm arms, 52/39 teeth)
- Shimano Durace dual-pivot brakes
- 3T stem engraved Colnago (lenght 11 cm c/c)
- 3T handlebar (width 42 cm c/c)
- Shimano Durace 1 inch headset
- Ambrosio Spinergy wheelset for clinchers
- Vittoria Pro Team Open Corsa CX clinchers
- Selle Italia Flite titanium saddle
- Shimano Durace sprocket
ITEM CODE: LM00421-clnc3sh8
Contact me for any questions and more photos.