Legendary and rare bike early 80’s Colnago Mexico equipped Campagnolo Super Record groupset complete, handmade with Columbus Record tubes for Colnago, size 57,5 seat tube x 57 top tube (center/center), used but in perfect working conditions.
Original blue color and decals in very good conditions, few missed point of paint, few scratches, no rust, original chromium plating in very good conditions, very nice preserved look at images the bike is absolutely stunning!
Groupset Campagnolo Super Record in very good conditions, new Mavic GP4 rims for tubulars, Regina chain. All revised, new cables and wires, new handletape, new Campagnolo brakes lever hood, the bike does not need to fit.
- Columbus Record steel for Colnago, flat tubes steel fork
- Groupset and components:
- Campagnolo Super Record rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Super Record shifters
- Campagnolo Super Record bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Campagnolo Super Record crankset engraved Colnago (170 mm arms, 52/42 teeth)
- Campagnolo Super Record brake levers
- Campagnolo Super Record brake calipers
- Campagnolo logo scudo hoods (reproductions)
- 3t stem engraved Colnago (lenght 12 cm)
- 3t Superleggera handlebar
- Campagnolo Super Record headset 1″
- Campagnolo Super Record hubs 32 holes
- Mavic GP4 rims 32 holes for tubulars (new)
- Vittoria Rally 700×25 tubulars
- Campagnolo Super Record seatpost
- San Marco Concor saddle
- Regina Oro 6 gears freewheel
- Regina chain