Legendary bike early 70’s, Colnago Super 1972 (maybe 1973) Colnago Molteni team replica equipped Campagnolo Nuovo Record groupset complete, handmade with Columbus SL tubes for Colnago, size 52,5 seat tube x 54 top tube (center/center), used but in perfect working conditions. Frame refurbished, new color and new decalset, new chromium plating, very high quality restore, look at images the bike is absolutely stunning!
Groupset Campagnolo Nuovo Record in very good conditions, wheelset for tubulars. All revised, new handletape, new brakes lever hood in old logo Campagnolo world, new housing and wires, new old stock Mavic rims, new Vittoria Rally tubulars, the bike is ready does not need to fit.
- Columbus SL steel
- Groupset and components:
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record shifters
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record crankset (170 mm arms, 52/44 teeth)
- Campagnolo crank dustcap
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record brake levers
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record brake calipers
- Campagnolo brakes clip (x2)
- Campagnolo world logo hoods (reproduction)
- Cinelli 1A stem (lenght 9 cm)
- Cinelli Giro d’Italia handlebar
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record headset 1″
- Campagnolo Record hubs 36 holes
- Mavic rims 36 holes for tubulars (NOS)
- Vittoria Rally tubulars 700×25 (new)
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record seatpost
- Campagnolo seat bolt
- Isca Competition saddle
- Regina freewheel
- Regina chain
ITEM CODE: B26521-clnspnr6
The sale refers to a used item over 30 years of age. The object looks like in the photos and it is in perfect working order. However, due to the age of the object, it is not possible to guarantee the technical specifications of the factory and there is no guarantee on breakages or malfunctions due to stress, incorrect use or bad reassembly after the sale. For any doubts or questions about details or technical specifications, ask before purchasing. Returns will not be accepted for the above. Thank you for your cooperation.
Lorenzo ItalianSteelBike squad.
Contact me for any questions and more photos.