Beautiful bike middle 80’s, Tommasini Prestige 1985 equipped Campagnolo Super Record groupset complete, handmade with Columbus SL tubes for Irio Tommasini, size 51,5 seat tube x 53,5 top tube (center/center), used but in perfect working conditions. Fully original, original colors and decals in very nice conditions, few scratches, few missed points of paint, no rust, no dents, look at images the bike is absolutely stunning!
Groupset Campagnolo Super Record in very good conditions, wheelset for clinchers. All revised, new handletape, new Kmc chain, new housing and wires, the bike is ready to go does not need to fit.
- Columbus SL steel, Air steel fork
- Groupset and components:
- Campagnolo Super Record rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Super Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Super Record shifters
- Campagnolo Super Record bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Campagnolo Super Record crankset (170 mm arms, 52/42 teeth)
- Campagnolo c-Record brake levers
- Campagnolo Super Record brake calipers
- 3t stem engraved Tommasini (lenght 10 cm)
- 3t Competizione handlebar
- Campagnolo Super Record headset 1″
- Campagnolo Super Record hubs 32 holes
- Fir Apollo rims 32 holes for clinchers
- Vittoria Pro Team Open Dry 20 clinchers
- Campagnolo Super Record seatpost engraved Tommasini
- San Marco ConcorMax saddle
- Regina 6 gears freewheel
- Kmc chain
ITEM CODE: B24021-tmmprsr6
The sale refers to a used item over 30 years of age. The object looks like in the photos and it is in perfect working order. However, due to the age of the object, it is not possible to guarantee the technical specifications of the factory and there is no guarantee on breakages or malfunctions due to stress, incorrect use or bad reassembly after the sale. For any doubts or questions about details or technical specifications, ask before purchasing. Returns will not be accepted for the above. Thank you for your cooperation.
Lorenzo ItalianSteelBike squad.
Contact me for any questions and more photos.