Viviano Nerozzi from Pistoia was a partisan during 1944, after the end of second world war he started producing frames and bikes, VINER is the acronym of first e second name.
This is the top of 80’s production Viner Stella SLX equipped Campagnolo Super Record groupset, handmade with Columbus SLX tubes, size 54 seat tube x 55 top tube (center/center).
Used but in perfect working conditions. Original paint and decals, original chromium plating in very good conditions, few missed point of paint, few scratches, very good decals, really a nice frame!!
Groupset Campagnolo Super Record in perfect working conditions!!!
All revised, wheelset for clinchers, no default.
- Columbus SLX
- Groupset and components:
- Campagnolo Super Record rear derailleur
- Campagnolo Super Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Super Record shifters engraved Viner
- Campagnolo Super Record bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Campagnolo Super Record crankset engraved Viner (170 mm arms, 52/42teeth)
- Campagnolo Super Record brake levers
- Campagnolo Super Record brake calipers
- 3T stem engraved Viner (lenght 10,5 cm c/c)
- 3T Competizione handlebar
- Campagnolo Record headset 1″
- Campagnolo Record hubs 36 holes
- Fir EA60 rims 36 holes for clinchers
- Campagnolo Super Record seat tube engraved Viner
- San Marco Concor Supercorsa saddle
- Regina Oro 6v freewheel
- Sachs Huret odometer
ITEM CODE: ” B8519-vnrstsr6 “
Contact me for any questions and more photos.