Icon of bikes made in Italy Wilier Triestina Ramata equipped Shimano Durace 7400/02, handmade with Columbus Cromor OR tubing, size 52 seat tube x 53 top tube (center/center), used but in perfect working conditions. Original velocromato ramato paint, some scratches, some missed point of paint as shown in photos, original chromium plating in very good condition, the bike is stunning in live view!!
Groupset Shimano Durace in perfect working conditions, 3T Wilier Triestina engraved stem, Durace wheelset for tubulars, new Vittoria Rally tubulars, Suntour bar-end shifters, new handletape, new housing and wires, all revised, bike ready to go.
The bike with bar-end is suitable for all Eroica races.
- Columbus Cromor OR steel tubing
- Groupset and components:
- Shimano Durace 7402 rear derailleur
- Shimano Durace 7402 front derailleur
- Suntour bar-end shifters
- Shimano bottom bracket (italian thread) 36x24t
- Shimano Durace crankset (170 mm arms, 52/42 teeth)
- Shimano Durace 7402 brake levers
- Shimano Durace 7402 brake calipers
- 3t stem engraved Wilier Triestina (lenght 9 cm c/c)
- 3t Forma handlebar
- Tange headset 1″
- Shimano Durace 7400 hubs 36 holes
- Mavic GP4 rims 36 holes for clinchers
- Vittoria Rally tubulars (700×25)
- Shimano Durace seatpost
- San Marco Concor Supercorsa saddle
- Shimano sprockets
ITEM CODE: B21021-wlrrmsh6
Contact me for any questions and more photos.